|Place of Origin:||Henan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000M|
|Price:||USD 0.2-2.22 per meter|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden drums packaging with different sizes|
|Supply Ability:||200 tons per day|
|Conductor:||Overhead Line Conductor||Core:||Aluminum Clad Steel|
|Rated Voltage:||1-330kv||Application:||Aerial Power Distribution Lines|
|Service Life:||70 Years||Warranty:||1 Year|
4Awg Transmission Line Conductor,
1350-H19 Transmission Line Conductor,
4Awg overhead line conductor
ACSR/AS Aluminum Conductor Aluminum Clad Steel Reinforced Low Voltage Electrical Wiring
|Product Name||Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced (ACAR)|
|Construction||Aluminum Stranded & Aluminum-Clad Steel Reinforce|
|Application||Used as bare overhead conductor for power distribution lines|
|Standards||GB/T 1179, IEC 60889, IEC 61089,BS,DIN and ICEA upon request|
ACSR conductor consists of a solid or stranded steel core surrounded by strands of aluminium (E.C. GRADE). ACSR Conductor may be manufactured for having a wide range of tensile strength as per requirement. The principal advantage of these conductors are high tensile strength and light weight with longer spans as well as with lesser supports. Due to the greater diameter of ACSR Conductor a much higher corona limit can be obtained causing big advantages on high as well as extra high voltage overhead lines.
1)Rated voltage is 500KV or lower
2) ACSR bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• B230 Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
• B232 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Coated-Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• B498 Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors.
• B500 Metallic Coated Stranded Steel Core for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors.
•Aluminum 1350H19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel core. Standard core wire for ACSR is class A galvanized.
• Class A core stranding is also available in zinc-5%
• For aluminum-clad (AW) ACSR, please refer to the ACSR/AW catalog sheet
• Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the core or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
• ACSR conductor is also available in non-specular.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We have our own factory and trading company, our factory have more than 10 years production experience.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, and it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.L/C is also available.
Q:Have you ever supplied cables to our country ?
A: Cables have been supplied to many countries across the world such as USA, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Mongolia, UAE, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Egypt, Lesotho, Cameroon, etc.
Contact Person: Max Shang