Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Conductor:||Aluminum||Core:||Aluminum Clad Steel|
|Rated Voltage:||1-330kv||Application:||Aerial Power Distribution Lines|
|Service Life:||70 Years||Warranty:||1 Year|
Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced (ACAR) bare overhead conductor for power distribution lines
|Product Name||Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced (ACAR)|
|Construction||Aluminum Stranded & Aluminum-Clad Steel Reinforce|
|Application||Used as bare overhead conductor for power distribution lines|
|Standards||GB/T 1179, IEC 60889, IEC 61089,BS,DIN and ICEA upon request|
ACSR conductor consists of a solid or stranded steel core surrounded by strands of aluminium (E.C. GRADE). ACSR Conductor may be manufactured for having a wide range of tensile strength as per requirement. The principal advantage of these conductors are high tensile strength and light weight with longer spans as well as with lesser supports. Due to the greater diameter of ACSR Conductor a much higher corona limit can be obtained causing big advantages on high as well as extra high voltage overhead lines.
Used as bare overhead transmission and as primary and secondary distribution cable. ACSR/AS offers optimal strength for line design. Along with slightly greater ampacity and resistance to corrosion due to the aluminum cladding of the steel core wires.
It provides greater protection where corrosive condition are severe.
1)Rated voltage is 500KV or lower
2) ACSR bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• B230 Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
• B232 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Coated-Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• B498 Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors.
• B500 Metallic Coated Stranded Steel Core for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors.
•Aluminum 1350H19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel core. Standard core wire for ACSR is class A galvanized.
• Class A core stranding is also available in zinc-5%
• For aluminum-clad (AW) ACSR, please refer to the ACSR/AW catalog sheet
• Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the core or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
• ACSR conductor is also available in non-specular.
1.Provide users professional technical advice about the wire and cable.
2.Help users select cable model, determine product structure, packaging format, packing design, etc.
3.Help users design wire and cable products for their special needs .
1. Master all the progress of the product, from inspecting the raw materials in the factory to the product packed leaveing the factory.And timely feedback manufacturing schedule and quality status of the productor to customers. And determine the user's product is 100% passing the test.
2. Keep records in time to ensure the traceability of the products. Once there is a quality defect, we can handle it in time and replenish qualified product to ensure the product quality of users.
3. Loading, packing and transport the goods carefully, to prevent knock.
1.Instruct users to install and use cables
2.Help users solve problems in use.
3.Persist in the principle of "quality first, customer first". When receiving service notice of the user, we will reply in 24 hours, and provide solution to all emergency timely. If necessary, our company can send someone to the scene.
Wooden package optional:
Or suitable meters according to your needs.
Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock,or it is 15.
Contact Person: Leo