Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Original:||Henan,China||Conductor:||Hard Draw Copper|
low voltage electrical cable,
low voltage electrical wiring
Wire #2AWG Triplex Copper 600 Vself supporting service drop and secondary cable
Primarily used for overhead service applications such as street lighting,outdoor lighting ,and temporary service for construction.To be used at voltage of 600V phase -to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75℃ for polyethylene insulated conductor or 90℃ for crossliked polyethylene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
We could produce the cable according to many standards: ICEA S-76-474,
ICEA S-95-658,ICEA S-61-402,ICEA S-66-524.NFC 33. IEC
we will do our best to meet your requirements
1. Phase conductor: Aluminum wire, 1350-H19
2. Neutral Conductor : Aluminum wire 1350-H19, All Alloy Aluminum Conductor 6201, Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced
3. The material of insulation: XLPE,PE,PVC
4. The Voltage: 600V-2200V
1. rated voltage U0/U 0.6/1KV
2. Max. Admissible long-time operating temperature to conductor:PVC or PE insulation should not exceed 70℃ XLPE insulation should not exceed 90℃.
3. Installing temperature should not be below -20℃.
4. Admissible bending radius to cable :when overall-diameter(D)is less than 25mm,it should be not less than 4D,when overall-diameter (D) is 25mm or more,it should be not less than 6D.
4. Technical requirements
1 The insulation should be made of a weather-resistance black compound of PVC,PE or XLPE.
2. The phase of two core or more cable should be distinguished by enduring printing ink.
3. The mechanical and physical performance of aluminum-steel structure conductor should be meet the requirements in GB1179.
Contact Person: Leo